Mac Lipstick in Craving Review and Swatches

Sunday 7 April 2013

About a month ago I updated my display pic on Twitter to one of me wearing Mac Craving and I got so many compliments I thought to myself I have to review it!

MAC Craving lipstick was very kindly gifted to me by The Happi Therapy and ever since I received it, it has quickly become my favourite lippie!

Craving comes in an amplified creme finish. Its rich creamy formula feels really moisturising, gliding onto my lips effortlessly and is opaque with one swipe.
MAC describe Craving as a 'Burst of plum'. I would say Craving  is more of a berry shade on the side of mauve/rose. Craving is a bold shade but warm and not too bright. I think it would suit most skintones. Its a great way of wearing a rich colour without the fierceness of red and plus its totally work appropriate.
MAC Craving lasts for around 4-5 hours on me and leaves behind a slight stain which is great...no stark looking lips with weird outline thing going on lol.

It's such a gorgeous wearable colour and really brightens up my complexion, I can't believe I didn't notice it before!
Are you craving it? ;-)

Cherry Lane xoxo



22 comments:

  1. Oh myyy it looks lovely on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It indeed looks delicious on you...
    I may try this out when I back to Mac next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacq! I think it would look great on you!x

      Delete
  3. wow, I love how this one looks on you! I wanna try this shade in the near future ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B! It's such as easy shade to wear :-)

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely on you Ki! <3
    The camera, my girl is amaazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K! On both points! lol I haven't spoken to you in ages! I hope you're good! xx

      Delete
    2. I knoww! Whatsapping you right now :D

      Delete
  5. this shade looks lovely on you.. it washes me out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shalini! Thats such a shame it washes you out! I thought it would be just bright enough to handle a medium colour

      Delete
  6. Beautiful colour....and it looks so lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this is such a gorgeous shadeee want want!! <3
    big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's such a pretty colour. Perfect for spring. I always swatch it but never pick it up. Have been contemplating it for a while. great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so stopping by Sam! I know what you mean, its one of those shades which looks nice swatched but doesnt give you that..'I want it now!' factor. But now I'm finding it such an easy shade to wear for everyday...colourful enough to bring out the colour in my cheeks without going to bright.

      Delete
  9. oOo this shade is so pretty!! Looks like you need a new one lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shade looks really adorable on u :)..by the way, is it suitable for gals with dry lips??
    Anju(www.cuisinelove.blogspot.in)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah totally! Its high in moisture for a lippie!

      Delete