Travel Spotlight: Historical Town of Warwick, UK

Friday 1 March 2013

A couple days ago I had to take my car to garage to get the aircon re-gassed in a very pretty and historical town closeby my house called Warwick. After getting the car stuff sorted I thought I would take a walk around. Its crazy that even though this town is only 30 mins from my place I haven't visited it since I was verry small. There is a really beautiful and old castle in Warwick which I visited during a school trip but you know how life just kinda takes over and you neglect the things that are right on your doorstep...yeah that happened.

I knew that the castle was really grand and beautiful but I didn't realise that the town itself was also really stunning. The centre of the town so small and cute! There was a little museum in a lovely old historical building filled with tea houses, restaurants, pubs...and the obligatory Ye Olde Sweet Shop that transports you to a Diagon Alley-esque world lol ...I took a peek inside but somehow I managed to resisted the urge to buy anything.

I did however stop by the only store which sold cosmetics, Superdrug, and picked up two Barry M Nail polishes...one Gelly and one Textured. I have the textured one on now and let me tell you its beaut! Photo coming very soon!!



I hope you like this post! :-)
Cherry Lane xoxo



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics you clicked! The doll house is pretty and looks creepy at the same time XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks hun! The first few were my new camera! But then the battery dies because I stupidly forgot to charge it doh! Dolls house...lol I can imagine if you starred at it for too long it would start to freak you out! lolll

      Delete